Re: gEDA-user: Is there a *official* JFET symbol in gEDA?

The device property has nothing to do with simulations. IIRC gnetlist
chooses how to netlist a particular symbol according to it's refdes
and uses the value property as the value for netlisting. I don't think
the device property is used for anything. I am however making spnet
use the device property for netlisting to decide what the device is
and leaving refdes open for choice.

-Anthony