gEDA-user: deprecating gschem2pcb and PCBboard backend

Anyone have any objections to deprecating the gschem2pcb script and the
PCBboard gnetlist backend that is used by that script?

As far as I know nobody uses either of those anymore.  Note that I'm
talking about "gschem2pcb" and *not* "gsch2pcb", the latter being what
probably everyone uses.

Why you ask?  Because gschem2pcb doesn't really offer anything that
gsch2pcb doesn't and the latter is what's used, developed, and
supported.  The existence of the former I think just serves to confuse
new users and PCBboard additionally is there to annoy developers by it
being in the test suite.  The PCBboard backend is very similar to the
gsch2pcb backend but again, the latter is seeing development and the
former isn't.

-Dan