gEDA-user: Cheap Graphic LCD project

A few weeks ago we discussed an inexpensive graphic LCD that Electronic
Goldmine has been selling for a few years. It uses an elastomer contact
and the only footprint available was in Eagle. I dumped some gerbers for
the device out of Eagle and used the coordinates to build a PCB
footprint. I've got a little project underway to test this out:

http://members.cox.net/ebrombaugh1/synth/dsPIC_lcd/index.html

I've got a bit more checking to do before sending the design off for
fab, but hope to have something going soon. Once I've tested it I'll
make the design files available for anyone else who is interested.

(Yes, I know there are other sources of inexpensive monochrome LCDs. But
I've got a bunch of these and want to try them out).

Eric