Re: gEDA-user: Changing traces from one layer to another

vinny wrote:

> I am working on 2 layer board, 100 small trace need to be moved from
> solder side to component side. I can move components but not trace, is
> there way to do that?

In addition to Richards tip: Type [f] while the mouse hovers over one of the
tracks to be moved. All copper connected to the section under the mouse will
turn blue. Choose Select-All-Connected-Objects from the select menu to turn
the found tracks into a selection. Then do [shift-m] to move the selection
wholesale to the current layer.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak