gEDA-user: sd card footprint

   Hello all,
   Has anybody got a footprint for a SD card, not mini or micro.
   This has been asked in the past but the person with the required
   footprint was on geocities which is now defunkt.
   This was from google:
   " DJ Delorie wrote:

   > Anyone done any sd-card designs?  Looking for symbols, footprints,
   > connector recommendations, schematics, anything I can leech off you
   :-)

   > Note: SD, not mini- or micro-SD.  Surface mount preferred.

   I've got one that I'm working on right now.  It's not tested so you get
   what pay for :)
   [1]http://www.geocities.com/fazool1_2000/geda/sdCardExample.tgz
   I made a self contained folder that should have everything you need to
   open the schematic.
   micro_pg6.sch  sample schematic containing the SD card.
   I included my PCB footprint, the gschem symbol, and the datasheet.
   Last
   I looked, this part is stocked at digikey and they are very
   inexpensive.
   gene "
   I am just trying out gEDA ans PCB and well impressed with it so far.
   Many thanks
   billium