Re: gEDA-user: guile under minipack?

> Anyone have an nsis script with which to package it all up?

There are only ones for PCB and GerbV, in the win32 directories, that
Dan put together.
When I tried the PCB one the other day it was missing the license
files, that I have tracked down now.

> As others have noted, gschem fails at startup

Is the one that I built failing on your system too?  It works fine
here as far as I can tell, just loaded a schematic.

1.6.2 gives me this:

wine bin/gschem.exe
You are running gEDA/gaf version [1.6.2.20110115],
but you have a version [20091004] gschemrc file:
[(null)]
Please be sure that you have the latest rc file.

(gschem.exe:8): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: g_object_set_valist:
construct property "type" for object `Log' can't be set after
construction

1.6.0 does not complain about the gschem file.

In the 1.6.2 log there is this:
gEDA/gschem version 1.6.2.20110115
gEDA/gschem comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Read system config file [c:\program files\geda\share\geda\system-gafrc]
Did not find optional user config file [c:\users\bob\.geda\gafrc]
Did not find optional local config file [z:\home\bob\geda\minipack\result\gafrc]
Read system config file [c:\program files\geda\share\geda\system-gschemrc]
Did not find optional user config file [c:\users\bob\.geda\gschemrc]
Did not find optional local config file
[z:\home\bob\geda\minipack\result\gschemrc]
Read init scm file [C:\Program Files\gEDA\share\gEDA\scheme/gschem.scm]
New file [Z:\home\bob\gEDA\minipack\result\untitled_1.sch]
Tried to set the sensitivity on non-existent menu item '_Edit/Cu_t'
Tried to set the sensitivity on non-existent menu item '_Edit/_Copy'
Tried to set the sensitivity on non-existent menu item '_Edit/_Delete'
Tried to set the sensitivity on non-existent menu item '_Edit/Copy Mode'
Tried to set the sensitivity on non-existent menu item '_Edit/Multiple
Copy Mode'
[and a whole lot more of those.  I'll have to try 1.6.0 to see if it
said that too.]

The log window starts out as this tiny unusable box on top of the main
window, and it must be moved and expanded.
My native gschem starts the log out in full screen mode and I have to
close or shrink it.

When I close gschem 1.6.2 I get this, but not with 1.6.0:

fixme:volume:GetVolumePathNameW
(L"Z:\\home\\bob\\gEDA\\minipack\\result", 0xcf9598, 260), stub!
fixme:volume:GetVolumePathNameW (L"Z:\\home\\bob\\gEDA", 0xcd3e90, 260), stub!
fixme:volume:GetVolumePathNameW (L"Z:\\home\\bob\\gEDA\\Projects",
0xd174d0, 260), stub!
fixme:volume:GetVolumePathNameW
(L"Z:\\home\\bob\\gEDA\\Projects\\NeonLR812", 0xcad0e0, 260), stub!
fixme:msvcrt:MSVCRT__wsopen : pmode 0x01b6 ignored
fixme:msvcrt:MSVCRT__wsopen : pmode 0x01b6 ignored
fixme:msvcrt:MSVCRT__wsopen : pmode 0x01b6 ignored
fixme:msvcrt:MSVCRT__wsopen : pmode 0x01b6 ignored
fixme:msvcrt:MSVCRT__wsopen : pmode 0x01b6 ignored
 ~/gEDA/minipack/result $

GerbV 2.5.0 closes with similar problems but 2.4.0 does not.

Sometime today all of my build should be on my website, some security
issues make posting things there take far longer than I'd like right
now, so others that are interested can try it.