Re: gEDA-user: import schematics with local footprints

On 06/06/2011 08:25 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
DJ Delorie wrote:

If you're using File->Import, gnetlist is not looking at the libraries
at all.  Only PCB is, so you just need to teach PCB how to prefer your
libraries over the system ones.
My library string in preferences does not mention the default libs
at all. It currently reads:
    ~/geda/footprints:./packages:.

So how would I teach PCB to prefer them?
Besides, my aim is not only prefer my libs, but use them exclusively.

---<)kaimartin(>---
I've got the line
(component-library-search "/../../footprints")
in my gafrc file.  Does that set a priority?

-Ethan