Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist backend

On Jun 9, 2011, at 4:18 PM, <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   I'm working on a backend for gnetlist and have a minor problem, the top
>   level schematic has IPAD/OPAD/IOPADs that i need to list in the netlist
>   but I can't find a way to directly address the top level schematic, it
>   doesn't seem to have a uref I can use to reference it. It does have a
>   unique attribute and I can access it fine using
>   'gnetlist:get-toplevel-attribute', but I just basically need to get the
>   pads from the top level schematic so I can list them in the netlist.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but perhaps (gnetlist:graphical-objs-in-net-with-attrib-get-attrib) is the function you seek.

I've posted a list of primitives a few times (most recently http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/May-2011/msg00399.html), but as far as I know they haven't made it to the official documentation.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx