gEDA-user: gnetlist backend

   I'm working on a backend for gnetlist and have a minor problem, the top
   level schematic has IPAD/OPAD/IOPADs that i need to list in the netlist
   but I can't find a way to directly address the top level schematic, it
   doesn't seem to have a uref I can use to reference it. It does have a
   unique attribute and I can access it fine using
   'gnetlist:get-toplevel-attribute', but I just basically need to get the
   pads from the top level schematic so I can list them in the netlist.
   Any hints? Did I miss something in the wiki?