Re: gEDA-user: Current git master doesn't build

On Sun, 2011-06-12 at 00:12 +0200, Markus Hitter wrote:
> Am 11.06.2011 um 23:39 schrieb Colin D Bennett:
>
> > Try re-running 'sh autogen.sh' before configure.
>
> Thanks, Colin, this was it.
>
> Now I get
>
>     disabling 3D rasterization
>     segmentation fault

I also got a segmentation fault after building git master earlier today.
I found it was related to some files left over even after running 'make
distclean' and autogen.sh. I removed the file src/parser_l.{c,h},
rebuilt and it worked fine when loading an old layout of mine.

To someone who knows more about how the PCB build is managed:
Should these files be removed during a 'clean' or 'distclean'?

Rich