gEDA-user: HOWTO create symbols for manufacturers models

   Hi all,
   My knowledge of spice and electronics is very limited (I'm into S/W) so
   please bear with me. I wish to use a manufacturers spice model
   (LMC6082) in a circuit design that I wish to simulate but I'm not sure
   how to go about it.
   I'd like to use the op-amp symbol in gschem and have gnetlist
   include/refer to the spice model. Is there a tutorial/document that
   describes the steps?
   I had a look at the symbol creation guide, but that doesn't show how to
   incorporate the spice model. I also looked at the RF Amp, but according
   to the README there, I need to create model schematics...
   Thanks in advance for your help.