Re: gEDA-user: png hid segfaults when using --photo-mode --photo-flip-x if "solder" layer is not in "Solder side"

On 12/06/2011, Andrew Poelstra <asp11@xxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
>> Launchpad bug is 796389 , I attached a quick patch that fixes this
>> behaviour but I don't know if it is the right approach to the problem.
>>

> I can confirm this in 20100929 (well, the gui stops working -- seems to
> hang rather than segfault), but not in git HEAD. Can you check to see
> if this has already been fixed in the latest source?

I pulled yesterday. With a fresh clone (git log shows
6808e757496cca0347d92d72851d0c34ae31b532 as the most recent commit) it
still segfaults. I'm using it from the commandline so maybe something
different happens when called from the gui. It's quite late here,
tomorrow I'll look into the gui hanging problem.

Thanks.

--
Adrian.
http://ovejafm.com