gEDA-user: png hid segfaults when using --photo-mode --photo-flip-x if "solder" layer is not in "Solder side"

Hi all,

using pcb if I set the layer named "solder" to a group that is not in
the "Solder side" it segfaults when exporting to png with the
--photo-mode --photo-flip-x command line arguments. I traced it to
using photo_copper[photo_groups[0]] in hid/png/png.c without checking
for it being null.

Launchpad bug is 796389 , I attached a quick patch that fixes this
behaviour but I don't know if it is the right approach to the problem.

Thanks.

--
Adrian.
http://ovejafm.com