Re: gEDA-user: Please test updates to auto-uref.scm

2011/6/16 Kai-Martin Knaak <knaak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>> Comments & ideas welcome.
>
> Please add this to the system-gschemrc:
>
> /------------------------------------------
> ;; Define value of page-offset for auto number on insert.
> ;; Refdeses will be numbered from integer multiples of page-offset,
> ;; depending on the lowest refdes value found on the page.
> ;; If lowest value is 323 and page offset is 100, then next refdes
> ;; will be 301.
> ;; Setting to 0 disables the feature.
>
> (define auto-uref-page-offset 100)

My patch contains something like this - I have provided a separate
function for changing this value because new Guile versions do not
allow for redefinition of values.

Thanks for the comments.
--
Krzysztof KoÅciuszkiewicz
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -- Leonardo da Vinci