Re: gEDA-user: help request: gnetlist not reading scm files

Ethan Swint <eswint.ramu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> On 06/14/2011 05:27 PM, Stefan Salewski wrote:
>> Guess: try bom2 as advertised from
>> gnetlist -g help
>>
>> If that does not help, then we have to wait for a reply from smart
>> people. I have no idea about the meaning of the error messages...
> Doh!  caPitaliZation matters.  The correct backend is bom2, not BOM2.
> Thanks!

Just to note: unstable branch gnetlist gives more informative messages
here:

  $ gnetlist -gFOOBAR gschem/examples/drawing_primitives.sch
  ERROR: Could not find backend `FOOBAR' in load path.

  Run `gnetlist --list-backends' for a full list of available backends.

Cheers,

                         Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>