Re: gEDA-user: gschem saving symbols

Josh Jordan <outerspaceman81@xxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> Thanks for the help. ÂI am having trouble running your scheme
> branch. ÂWhen I open gschem it says: gschem: error while loading
> shared libraries: libgeda.so.40: cannot open shared object file: No
> such file or directory Because there is really libgeda.so.39 being
> installed.

I just double-checked, and my branch installs libgeda.so.40 correctly.
Please ensure that your LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set up properly to include
whatever prefix you're installing my branch to.

> Your scheme way looks much simpler than my way in C that has too much
> text processing.

That's why the branch exists.

There's a bug in the script, by the way: it also needs to un-translate
the resulting symbol to the page origin.  I'll fix it at some point.

                              Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remote Sensing Research Group