Re: gEDA-user: gschem saving symbols

Peter Brett wrote:

> Please ensure that your LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set up properly to include
> whatever prefix you're installing my branch to.

The system wide library search path is subject to be changed by updates
of the distro. If I So, I hesitate to fiddle with it. I usually fix this
with a symlink from /usr/local/lib/libgeda.so.foobar to wherever the
actual lib is installed.

On debian systems ldconfig needs to be run with root priviledge afterwards.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
UniversitÃt Hannover, Inst. fÃr Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211