      From: Peter TB Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Subject: Re: gEDA-user: web version of gschem/pcb
      To: geda-user@xxxxxxxx
      Date: Monday, June 20, 2011, 3:36 PM

    Josh Jordan <[1]outerspaceman81@xxxxxxxxx>
    writes:
    > It would make development easier if you only support a set of
    > standards instead of different build environments that overall run on
    > a minority of the systems out there.
    Sorry Josh, but that's just not true.  There's only one desktop
    platform
    on which gEDA isn't fully supported, and that's MS Windows (and I for
    one am quite happy to fix *reported* bugs and issues on Win32, and have
    indeed done so in the last week or so).
    If you have experienced actual problems with the build system, please
    don't make unsubstantiated and vague complaints.  Please report them
    properly, so that I can then fix them. ;-)
                               Peter
    --
    Peter Brett <[2]peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Remote Sensing Research Group