Re: gEDA-user: Manufacturers of PCB on ceramic substrates?

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 05:10:48PM +0000, Mark Stanley wrote:
> > From: Gabriel Paubert
> > [...] I am unable to find capacitors narrower than about 0.25mm
> > (10mil) with low losses in the 4-20GHz range.
> >
> > Anybody knows of a capacitor manufacturer that could provide
> > this kind of device?
>
> We use Dialectric Labs (http://www.dilabs.com) single layer caps.   Their min buy is $500 but they have designer kits, engineering kits, and samples on their website.

Thanks, I've been using Dielectric Labs RF capacitors for over 15 years, but the
smallest standard size I've found in their catalog is 10mil, which is about twice
the width of 50 Ohms transmission line on the substrate I want to use.

	Gabriel