gEDA-user: Manufacturers of PCB on ceramic substrates?

	Hi Bob,

according to the archives, you were looking in August 2006 for
manufacturers of PCB on ceramic substate.

Did you find anything?

I'm looking for something similar now, for a circuit containing a
few Hittite HMC975 switches (it's not cryogenic, however).

Another problem I have is that, on an alumina substrate, with a
dielectric constant close to 10 and 5mil thick, I get a line
width of about 0.13mm (5mil), which is reasonably well matched
to the dimensions of the bonding pads of the chip, but I am unable
to find capacitors narrower than about 0.25mm (10mil) with low
losses in the 4-20GHz range.

Anybody knows of a capacitor manufacturer that could provide
this kind of device?

	Regards,
	Gabriel