gEDA-user: PCB: Silk and drill not shown properly in gerbv

   I just finished up a board in PCB and expoerted my Gerber files.  The
   copper, mask, and paste layers look fine in gerbv, but the top and
   bottom silk screens and the drill file are way out of line.  There seem
   to be silk-screen artifacts way out of the board outline (720 inches in
   the Y) and the drill file has all of the drills clustered around the
   origin.  I've posted a zip of a few Gerber layers and my PCB file if
   someone has a moment to verify what I'm seeing.
   Thanks,
   Ethan