Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Silk and drill not shown properly in gerbv

On 06/21/2011 04:56 PM, Andrew Poelstra wrote:
On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 02:03:04PM -0500, eswint.ramu@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
    I just finished up a board in PCB and expoerted my Gerber files.  The
    copper, mask, and paste layers look fine in gerbv, but the top and
    bottom silk screens and the drill file are way out of line.  There seem
    to be silk-screen artifacts way out of the board outline (720 inches in
    the Y) and the drill file has all of the drills clustered around the
    origin.  I've posted a zip of a few Gerber layers and my PCB file if
    someone has a moment to verify what I'm seeing.

What version of pcb are you using? What gerber options?

I can confirm that your gerber files are messed up, but
I cannot reproduce with the 2010-Sept release, or in the
latest source from this morning.

It has the same behavior on two machines, which are both running 6808e757496cca0347d92d72851d0c34ae31b532 (commit by Andrew Poelstra on 12 Jun 2011, "convert gerber hid to use pcb-printf").

-Ethan