Re: gEDA-user: gschem add net problem

 Thank you for your response.

So how would I include the center resistor in the net as described in the example below, other than moving the resistors around in a irregular pattern and creating separate nets?

I've tried creating separate net segments, but as soon as I add the next segment, the middle part drops out of the net. Somehow I'm missing the trick on how to do this, or missing something very basic.

Thanks again,

Tim