gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog 0.6.1 Release

This release fixes a nasty bug that only seems to tickle the Windows
port:

   <ftp://icarus.com/pub/eda/verilog/v0.6/verilog-0.6.1.tar.gz>
   <ftp://icarus.com/pub/eda/verilog/v0.6/Windows/iverilog-0.6.1-setup.exe>

I've replaced the Windows installer for 0.6 with the patched version.
If you are using Icarus Verilog 0.6 under Windows, install 0.6.1 over
top of your existing installation.

If you are not using Icarus Verilog on Windows, then there is no clear
need for you to bother with this update, so I've not made RPMS of this.

The symptoms of the bug are that the compiler (iverilog) would run
and generate apparently correct code, but the vvp program would give
a parse error, an assertion error, or some other hard to predict error.
If you see symptoms like this on a non-Windows platform, then try to
compile the 0.6.1 release.
steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,

abuse@xo.com
uce@ftc.gov