Re: gEDA-user: geda library decomposition

Hi,

>Have you done any work in decomposing the geda libraries so that the GUI
>interface code is seperate from the data sturctures and manipulation code ?

	I have not done any work in this area recently.  libgeda/gschem
are still tied to gtk/glib quite firmly.  I've been thinking about
(for quite a while now) on how to go about breaking this linkage and
still being able to reuse code between various tools.   The current
libgeda/gschem does not abstract the gui enough.  I've also temporarily
stopped any rewrite effort so that I can focus on the current code base
(and get it more done).  So much to do, and not nearly enough time to
do it. :(

								-Ales