Re: gEDA-user: Hierarchical schematics under gschem?

Hi,

>How do I create a hierarchical schematic under gschem?   Is this
>possible?  If so, can somebody point me to some documentation or a FAQ
>discussing how to do this?

While there is no formal docs on this, you can take a look at the
gTAG project (contained in geda-examples) which is a good example of
how hierarchy works.  Look for the pinlabel= attribute in symbols
and the source= attribute in schematics (attached to symbols).
Also look at the in-1.sym and out-1.sym symbols in lower level
schematics to see how they are used.

							-Ales