gEDA-user: Questions

Now I use PCB.So when I had create my schematic,and want to transfer to PCB,Imake "gschem2pcb" for create a netlist. But the netlist have a problem
Can someone had a solution to this problem.
When you vreate the componant what is the footprint for a resistance in PCB.
And for other componant in "attribut" you must put information but the footprint in PCB are DIL##. But what do you write in "attribut componant" in gschem
I don't have solution thanks for answer to my questions.