gEDA-user: SPICE/gEDA updated. . . . .

Greetings gEDA gurus,

I've been hacking on my SPICE netlister more, and now have
incorporated the ability to use .SUBCKT model files into the
netlister, as well as improved things in other ways.  I have posted my
stuff on my "SPICE on gEDA" web page:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/SPICE/

There, you will find the following:

*  Updated SPICE on gEDA HOWTO
*  gnet-spice-SDB.scm -- the new and improved Scheme back end
*  Some spice models from LT and Analog Devices
*  Two projects which I have built and simulated using LTSpice
*  Other good stuff

If you are interested in using gEDA schematic capture & netlisting
tools as a SPICE front end you may be interested in checking it out.

Comments and suggestins are welcome!

Stuart