gEDA-user: RE: which fab house?

My favorites for cheap boards are Olimex (http://run.to/pcb) and
Myro (http://myropcb.com). Not the fastest approach, but you get full mask
and silk and they both let you tile whatever you want (including repeated
patterns) in your board area for the same price - that can save big
for small prototype boards.

One note of caution, I've only used myro once and they failed to fill in
a silk polygon (it drew a thin border instead). I didn't have any copper
polygons
so I don't know if that could be a problem or not, but I did get the free
gold plating (no kidding). Otherwise their quality was excellent.

harry