gEDA-user: Release 20040304 of gattrib now available

gEDA users and gEDA developers,

I have placed a bugfix release of gattrib -- the gEDA attribute editor
-- at the usual place:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/gattrib/

The new release is version 20040304.  Particular bugfixes in this
release are:

*  Fixed some compilation issues related to GTK-1.2 vs. GTK-2.X.  Dan
   McMahill discovered the problem, and also provided the patches
   fixing it.  Thanks, Dan!

*  "make install" now correctly installs system-gattribrc into the
   place where the gEDA RC files live.  I had forgotten to include
   this into the last release, and you had to do it by hand.

Please remember that this is still alpha quality software, so caveat
emptor.  Also, I am always interested in hearing about bugs, receiving
patches, and getting flamed, so please direct all e-mails about
gattrib to me.

Stuart