Re: gEDA-user: copying properties

THis is what gattrib is for.  Go to

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/gattrib/

and download & install gattrib.  Note that it is pre-alpha software.
That means that it works, but not all features are supported (i.e. you
can't currently edit attributes attached to nets).  It *will* allow
you to edit attributes attached to components, which is what you want
to do.

You may have to monkey around a little bit to get it to compile.  If
you have problems, let me know; I can talk you though the problems.
Also, I am planning on a second, bugfix release Any Day Now, so if you
can wait, you will find the bugfix release a little easier to install
and use.

Stuart