gEDA-user: OT: AlphaServer DS10

I know this is a little off-topic, but I thought it might be of
interest...

I notice some interest on the list for running applications on other
architectures then x86... In my garage I have a Compaq AlphaServer
DS10 that I'd like to get rid off. The machine is not it's original
case but in a PC case with an ATX power supply instead. The machine
works just fine, it has 512MB of memory and a couple of drives/CD and
I think some SCSI controller as well. It's EV6 based, 466MHz CPU. I
think the machine might need one or two fans though (normal 12V
fans). I have another one of these machines running as my main server
(Linux) and it has been rock solid for the last 4 years.

Ideally I would trade the machine for something UltraSPARC based but
if nothing is available I would give it away as well to someone that
had a plan for what to do with it. I'm not shipping it anywhere
though, it's available for pickup in the Boston/Metrowest area of
Massachusetts.

If multiple people are interested it's a first come first serve
policy, I'll give it a week to see if someone wants to trade
something (working).

Regards
--
Daniel Nilsson