gEDA-user: Building geda under Windows

 Hello,

I'm just wondering what I would need to build gEDA on
the Windows platform. I read something about cygwin
and/or mingw, but I got almost no experience with recent
Windows releases, as the last Windows release I used at
a regular base was Windows NT4 WkSta.

Because gEDA is a _really_ good job, I wanted to evangelize
it to guys running Windows all day (regardless of all the
dangers those people are exposed to ;). In order to evangelize
it, a recent build would be cool of course.

Is the hassle w/ geda-symbols and Windows already fixed?

I'm really curious about how to do the Windows build process ...
IMO it's time to conquer the Windows world!!!

BTW: Is it right that there is _no_ setup (i.e. compile) guide
for Windows on the net?

- C. Lechner