gEDA-user: Gattrib bugs fixed (hopefully). Please test!!

Geda-users and Carlos,

Carlos sent me a bug report in gattrib a while back:  It would crash
(segfault) when he tried to run one (or any) of the examples bundled
with gschem.  I was never able to reproduce his bug on my machine.

Dan meanwhile sent me some bugs he found by turning on -wall during
gattrib compilation.  Gattrib was using some uninitialized string
variables.  It is likely (I hope) that these bugs were the root of
Carlos's problem -- with uninitialized strings the program will
sometimes work, and sometimes die.  It just depends upon luck, and the
exact way your memory is layed out at the particular time when you
run, I guess.

I have just fixed these problems, and uploaded the latest to CVS.
Carlos & others, please take some time to download the latest gattrib
and run it against the gEDA examples, or your favorite design.  If you
experience any crashes, please let me know!  I appreciate your help in
testing this program!

Thanks,

Stuart