gEDA-user: Paging Carlos about gattrib bug!

Hi Guys,

Carlos, to help me figure out what's wrong with gattrib, could you
please send me a copy of your gattrib/config.log file?  Email me at
sdb (AT) cloud9 (DOT) net

Dan said:
> what was the original bug, or restated, how can I try to reproduce it?

Carlos's version of gattrib segfaults when you run the program.  I
don't experience the same problem, so it looks like an uninitialized
memory or a pointer problem.  I have run valgrind on gattrib (again)
and patched a couple more potential memory problems, but want to see
what Carlos is linking against.

Stuart