Re: gEDA-user: Gattrib bugs fixed (hopefully). Please test!!

Hi Carlos --

Our two posts must have crossed on the list!  Please ignore my request
for your config.log file.

> By the way, I have very good news!!
>
> I got gattrib working for the first time!!.=20

Excellent!  I'm very happy!

> GTK expects these properties when using some themes, so I guess that if
> these properties are added to gtksheet, it won't fail....=20
>
> They are declared as:
> static GtkBorder default_default_border =3D { 1, 1, 1, 1 }; =20
> static GtkBorder default_default_outside_border =3D { 0, 0, 0, 0 };

I just put this fix into CVS (along with some other work which I had
pending).  Please download the stuff from CVS and try it out!

I do get a warning when compiling.  The warning is that these things
are declared but unused.  Hopefully, it will fix your bug with your
desktop theme.  Please let me know if the CVS stuff works for you!

Stuart