Re: gEDA-user: Gattrib bugs fixed (hopefully). Please test!!

Hi Stuart,

El vie, 11-03-2005 a las 12:54 -0500, Stuart Brorson escribió:
> Hi Carlos --
>
> Our two posts must have crossed on the list!  Please ignore my request
> for your config.log file.
>
> > By the way, I have very good news!!
> >
> > I got gattrib working for the first time!!.=20
>
> Excellent!  I'm very happy!

Me too!! ;-)

> > GTK expects these properties when using some themes, so I guess that if
> > these properties are added to gtksheet, it won't fail....=20
> >
> > They are declared as:
> > static GtkBorder default_default_border =3D { 1, 1, 1, 1 }; =20
> > static GtkBorder default_default_outside_border =3D { 0, 0, 0, 0 };
>
> I just put this fix into CVS (along with some other work which I had
> pending).  Please download the stuff from CVS and try it out!
>
> I do get a warning when compiling.  The warning is that these things
> are declared but unused.  Hopefully, it will fix your bug with your
> desktop theme.  Please let me know if the CVS stuff works for you!

I'm afraid it doesn't. Maybe when those properties are used within the
class. I think GTK is calling some function, which sets some properties
within the widget... just defining them doesn't mean that GTK knows
them....
I think we have to guess how to use these properties within gtksheet...

Cheers,

Carlos