Re: gEDA-user: Simple Fedora installation of gEDA.

I use shfs (shfs.sourceforge.net) to mount my web server as another
directory on my workstation.  Then I ran the yum-arch  at my
workstation.

Otherwise, you could do it locally and copy the generated files to the
repository.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail

--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
  - fortune cookie