gEDA-user: GTK in PCB CVS

Hi,

This is a heads up for those who may be tracking pcb via cvs.

I have created a branch in cvs called pcb-xaw.  This contains
the most recent pcb sources which used the Xaw widget set for
the user interface.  If you wish to track this branch, you
will need to specify it when you do your next update.  For
example,

  cvs update -PdA -r pcb-xaw

Note that -r is "sticky" meaning that after doing a cvs update
with -r specified, further updates with out the -A flag will
give you updates on that branch.  "-A" means reset all stick
tags.

In addition, Bill Wilson's port of pcb to GTK has been imported
into the trunk in cvs.  Currently the Xaw interface on the trunk
is non-functional and will not even compile.  I hope to work
to further isolate the gui code so to make it easier to support
more than one toolkit, but as always my time is somewhat limited.

This represents a fairly big change to pcb so I'm sure there
will be bugs to work through.  Once things stabilize a bit I'll
try to get a snapshot out of pcb with the gtk interface.

Please don't count on the gtk version being totally stable for
a bit here.  In particular, there will be some configuration
file changes as well as work on restoring the user customizable
menus which were lost in the switch to gtk.

Thanks again to Bill for giving pcb a facelift.

-Dan