Re: gEDA-user: easy way to change pad size/shape?

Read the newlib footprint doc:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/land_patterns_20050129.pdf

Then write a Perl script which sucks in your .pcb file, looks for
"pad" and "via" declarations, and then changes the square flag so that
all pads and vias are square.

There are probably other ways to do this too.  This is the one which
occurs to me.

Stuart