gEDA-user: usability of DRC

I've run into 2 issues with the GUI for DRC --

First, if I keep hitting "cancel to continue", the log window fills
up.  During this process, the scrollbar on the log window is disabled,
so I can't scroll down.  The only way I can scroll down is to "cancel"
the DRC by hitting "OK".  This is in the GTK version.

The second issue is that hitting "Cancel to continue" violates every
user interface guideline I've ever seen.  The dialog should read
something like "Press OK to continue checking" and the other button
should read stop.  I sent in a patch for this a long time ago, but it
never got applied.

Thanks,
Matt