Re: gEDA-user: Postscript PCB lines

> You know the problem, I allways used PCB, printing one layer by
> file.  Everything different sounds bad to me :D

Well, the HID ps output starts with a table of contents.  If you're
using ghostview, you can just click on the page to view it, mark the
pages you want printed, then print just the marked ones.

Or you can use pstopdf to convert it to a pdf and use acroread to
print it, or post the pdf on your web page for others to use.