gEDA-user: Changing soldermask in PCB

Hello

Is there a way how I can change the gap between pin/pad copper and
soldermask edge to 0.1mm for all pins and pads in the design at once
using one command?

I figured out how to do it for a group of pins or pads that have the
same thickness, but not for all at once.

I used to have a script for this but it doesn't work anymore because
the format has changed.

If it's not possible now, would it be possible to add
changesoldermaskgap() command where one would enter as a parameter the
gap size between pin/pad copper and soldermask edge, or +/- to
increase/decrease the gap?

CL<