Re: gEDA-user: Reverting in PCB

> Here I copy the modified files. Sorry for the large mail. If you
> find it usefull, please commit to CVS.

First off, new features aren't going into the SF cvs repository at
this time, because we're busily working on getting HID ready for
merging, and that's going to touch EVERYTHING.  You can get the HID
sources at http://www.delorie.com/pcb/, which includes its own cvs
repository to work off.

Second, please use "cvs diff -C 3 -p" to generate diffs for files.
Please don't send whole files; it makes it highly likely that applying
your patch will undo any work that has gone on since you last updated
your cvs sources.

But I like the feature :-)