Re: gEDA-user: gschem -v

Hi David,
It is in the manual, but I think it is not used in the code.
The -v flag sets the variable verbose_mode to TRUE, but this variable is
not used in gschem neither in libgeda, so I think you won't get more
feedback using the -v flag.

Regards,

Carlos

El dom, 19-03-2006 a las 13:02 -0600, David Hart escribiÃ: