Re: gEDA-user: Can't load layouts created with current pcb,

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:32:56 +0100
Philipp Klaus Krause <pkk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> >
> > setlocale(LC_ALL,""); as the first thing in main(). We had to do this on
> > Links too because Links was unable to parse it's own configuration file
> > that it saved.
> >
> > CL<
> >

> I think this would be a bad thing since it will cause problems when
> internationalizing pcb.

The gtk pcb was being set up for i18n and the solution there is to have
    setlocale(LC_NUMERIC, "POSIX");
But it's only done if ENABLE_NLS is defined.  There are unfinished parts
and I don't think it will work to just define that, but you might try enabling
the gtk_set_locale(); setlocale(); pair of lines in gui-top-window.c and
moving the #include <libintl.h> line out of the #ifdef block in gui.h

Bill