Re: gEDA-user: hierarchical gschem examples?

This may answer part of your question ----

If you assign the hierarchical block a refdes then you can reference
the netnames
with the format REFDES/NETNAME.

For one of my designs I created a sheet that contained an MSP430F169 and some
peripherals. In the toplevel schematic I created a hierarchical bIock
with the source attribute set to the filename and the refdes set to
MSP430
In  the MSP430F169 sheet I then named the various port pins P1.0, P1.1, ... etc
The netnames used to reference the pins would be MSP430/P1.0,
MSP430/P1.1, ... etc

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org