Re: gEDA-user: Drill helpers generated by pcb

sdb@xxxxxxxxxx (Stuart Brorson) wrote:

> If you open up your .pcb file you will find that some of the holes are
> 0.024, whereas some wil be 0.023999999 or something like that.
>
> I generally hand-edit the .pcb file to fix this.  I suppose I should
> enter this as a bug on pcb.sf.net. . . .

Yeah, I notice this often.

The beauty of this bug though, is that when you want to replace all the .024
vias in a pcb layout, you find + replace for 2399 instead of 2400 ... since
the name is unique, you're really just replacing the holes you want replaced!

phil