Re: gEDA-user: pcb footprint creation: Soldermask clearance

> It seems I should pay more attention to the manual "where there's nice
> short instructions for creating footprints, which doesn't cover things
> like soldermasks though" (and less to the wiki, where there is an
> obscure 36-step instruction to create footprints, but it doesn't say
> that you should "enable view soldermask as step 14.5").

I plead guilty to that.  I did a screen scrape of an instruction
posted by another geda-user contributor (who shall remain anonymous)
and just stuck it onto the wiki.

If somebody wants to take the time to clean up this instruction, I
would be forever grateful.  Otherwise, wait until the April Circuit
Cellar magazine comes out, and follow the instructions in there.  ;-)

Stuart