Re: gEDA-user: GTK PCB crashes with losing the data

Karel,

I can't help you with your bug.  However, I think you might help the
developers a little bit by offering these pieces of info:

GTK version
glib version

I know from experience that some versions of GTK were buggy -- the
callback system was messed up and the pointers to the calling function
would get messed up on the stack as one function called the next
... called the next ... called the next....  If you are running an
older version of GTK (2.0 or even 2.2), you might be experiencing a
GTK problem.

Stuart